Monday, April 21, 2008

Caden, Ethan, and Nate

I've done this families pictures for the past few years for their Christmas cards. These are the cutest boys ever. They are going to break some hearts, if they haven't already. They are handsome, have the funniest and cutest personalities, and they are so polite. We were laughing so hard through this shoot because they just kept cracking jokes and being goofy. There were a lot that I liked (once again, I need to stop shooting so many pictures). Karen, I love your boys and you guys have done a great job raising them. I hope you like these.

Their mom just brought them in for a few head shots so she can make them into canvases for her house. I think we got plenty for her to choose from.





No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.