Thursday, May 1, 2008

Kyle & Kevin

I have seen these boys grow up over the past seven years. It's crazy to see how grown up they are now. Believe it or not, they are seniors in High School. I know, they look so much older than that. They both got scholarships to go play football at Idaho State (I hope I got the college right). Anyway, they are so handsome and are really the sweetest guys. They might look all big and tough, but they're just big teddy bears. I'm sure they'll love it when they hear that. We got so many good shots, I hope their happy, and especially Barb I hope you love them!













No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.