Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ryan & Meghan Wedding Day!

Well here are the two little love birds on their wedding day. They got married at the Manti Temple and it was a gorgeous day. We hiked around the temple grounds, but it was worth it because we got some good shots.

I think the Manti Temple is so pretty. Some of these pictures I just played around with and ended up with some pretty cool stuff. Just thought I'd share.



Remember, click on the collage to see the pictures up close, I'm trying to figure out how to post the pictures larger than I already am. If anybody knows how let me know!

3 comments:

Chanté said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous. I love whatever it is that put over the temjple pics.

Alicia Bunderson said...

I love that last picture!! I wish you would have been our photographer at our wedding!!

Erin said...

These pictures look amazing! Thanks for doing such a great job at my sister's wedding! If I ever get married I will definitely have to give you a call.



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.