Saturday, August 2, 2008

Misty, belly, & kids!

This is one of my best friends and her beautiful kiddos. This will "probably"be Misty's last pregnancy due to the fact that she has the worst pregnancies ever. So, she decided it would probably be a good idea to get a few pictures of her belly, (which has no stretch marks, I didn't do much photoshopping on her) I had to snap a few with the kids and a few of the kids alone because they're so stinkin' cute!
I can't wait to get her new baby girl in here in about a week. Hopefully they'll pick a name soon!




How can you say NO to a face like that!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow--she looks amazing. Beautiful kiddos and I can't wait to see pics of the baby.

Marianne said...

Those turned out great. she looks amazing. maybe i will schedule with you, :)

Ogden Fam said...

Love these of Mist and her cute kids. Can't wait to see her baby and know what name they finally decided on.



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.