Saturday, November 29, 2008

Amanda, Haley, & Sierra

I know, I've been slacking a little on my posts, but there are 4 new ones below. For now I'm cutting back on the bigger pictures. Just had to catch up a little.

I love these girls like my own. They are my nieces and live right next door. Beautiful, sweet, and a little sassy. We had tons of fun during their shoot. It was just them and me and we just got to play around. Sierra (the youngest) is 4 months older than Bailey and they are such good friends. She's the culprit that gave Bailey a little haircut a couple of weeks ago. Ya, that's right SHE gave Bailey a haircut, thank goodness my SIL does hair and was able to make it into a pretty cute and short A-line. Good thing her hair grows fast.


4 comments:

The Bryan Family said...

Amanda, I love love love them. They turned out so cute. The second one is my favorite. I hope that you had a good Thanksgiving, I will see you when we get home!!!!

Marianne said...

wow, thet are amazing, the 2nd looks like major ad pic.

McGiven Family.... said...

These are amazing! Those girls are beautiful! You are so talented and I love looking at all your stuff!

Mrs. B. said...

I love the triple with the Ashes, Ashes... Mom



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.