Monday, January 19, 2009

Hayes family

This family convinced me to go out in the snow with them on Christmas Eve to get a picture of them since it's been quite a few years since they've all been together to get an updated picture. It was a really pretty day and a bit chilly. (I swear I don't remember it being this cold the past few years, I think I say that every year) The babies did better than I expected but we were pretty quick!

Susan (the main mama here) owns the Primrose Retreat down in Spanish Fork. It is a gorgeous day spa, tea room, and boutique! They also do the best little girl birthday parties in a section that they call SPOILED ROTTEN!!! I did Bailey's 3rd Birthday Party there a few weeks ago and it was a blast. They got to dress up, get their hair done,walk down the runway, and have a tea party with hot cocoa and cupcakes. Lots of fun!





No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.