Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ryker

I love his hair! It's not too often that I have newborns with a full head of dirty blonde hair come in. I loved it couldn't get over it! Lately it seems like all the newborns coming in just don't want to fall asleep. I don't know what it is! I'm dying of heat because I crank my little heater in the studio up to make it warm enough for these little ones. It usually does the trick but Ryker just wanted to see what we were doing with him. But, once he was out we got this first shot that I love, especially with the texture and my new hat I just got. Beware you'll be seeing a lot of it!

There's one shot at the very end of his older brother that came along. Which by the way was one of the most well behaved 2 year olds ever.



1 comment:

Chanté said...

I love his name! They're all so cute!



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.