Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Aurielle & Brett

This reception was so pretty.  It was a beautiful night and their backyard was awesome.  I only did the reception for Brett and Aurie and I was so glad they asked me.  This wedding had great decor, great food, and the whole atmosphere was perfect.  The bride's mom did almost everything from making all of the dresses, vests, ties, decor, and she took the bridals and engagements and the temple pictures.  Talk about an awesome mom!  

Thanks for letting me be a part of you evening!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

That is a beautiful wedding, i love the pink :)



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.