Monday, July 27, 2009

Trying to play catch up... Ty - newborn

I cannot believe how behind I am on blogging.  It seems to be the story of my life right now.  My family blog has kinda been forgotten and I don't know if I will ever post on it again.  (hopefully that's not the case.)  And, well, this blog I am seriously going to try and play catch up.  

I love this family.  I have done pictures for them for the past few years, family and newborn.  Ty, the newborn, is actually 2 months old now.  How embarrassing that I am just now posting these.  Sometimes when it's been that long I just let it go and don't post them but these boys are too cute to not share.  Don't worry they had their pictures a long time ago I just never got around to posting them.  

He was an average size baby but in Daddy's hands he looks tiny!




No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.