Monday, August 3, 2009

Katie & LIly

These are two of my many gorgeous nieces.  This photo shoot was so much fun, I was seriously laughing half the time because these two are such goof balls.  I kept quite a few goofy pictures but also got rid of a lot.  I love these two and it has been so much fun to watch them grow up!

There are so many pictures but I really had a hard time choosing which to post so I just kept going.  Look at this first picture it pretty much sums up the photo shoot.















4 comments:

Julie said...

sooo beautiful...i love that spot!

Julie H. said...

Thanks Amanda. I'm always so happy with their pictures. It was fun to do a shoot with both of them and see their true colors come out. love you

Michelle Kane Photography said...

Wow, pretty girls. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Your Photography is amazing!



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.