Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wheatfill - family

This is the second year that I've taken this families pictures.  This year it was the "little mister" that made me work for my paycheck, not Mylie the adorable only sister.  This family is a lot of fun, the older boys are such good kids and did everything I asked them to do and were so patient with their little bro!  

I had to share a few more of the two youngest because I was really excited how many dang cute pictures we got!  Mom brought Lollipop's for the end and they sure loved them!  Lily, no need to stress anymore as you can see we got tons of good ones...








No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.