Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Governor and Our First Lady...


Gary Herbert and his wife, Jeanette Herbert are so nice! They invited me up to the Governor's mansion to take some pictures of them with their grandkids for their Christmas card this year. I also was able to get a tour (and see their living quarters which most of the public is not allowed to see) and it is all gorgeous! I have been doing their family pictures for the past 3 years now. Their children and their grandkids are all so sweet and cooperated great for me, once again. They are very easy to be around and very easy to talk to.

Their daughter, Shannon is one of my good friends and I have been doing her families and kids pictures for quite a while now too. While we were shooting we were able to capture a few individuals of those cuties as well!







No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.