Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vote for my MOM!


This is my MOM! She is the best TEACHER, friend, and mom ever! She has been nominated for a contest called, "The Teacher Who Does It Better!"

I'm sure you all have a favorite teacher from Elementary School that you will always remember. Well I have to say if you had my mom as a teacher she would've been your favorite! Seriously, I'll be out with her and a past student will come up to my mom and tell her how much they loved her as a teacher and how they still remember certain things that she taught.

I am asking all of you to go and vote for her. If she gets first place she can get a free 2 yr. lease on a car and a few other things!!!

So go here http://saltlakeradiocontest.com/ and vote for Pam Bunderson. You just click on her name and then it will take you to ksl.com and you have to log in and vote. To vote I think it says Enter contest and that places your vote. It only takes a few minutes and it would mean the world to me for her to win!

Please just do it right now and it will be done and then you can delete this email from your inbox. So just get it done and let my mom know what a wonderful teacher she is. And when you meet my kids and you think they're the smartest kids around, it's not because of me it's because my mom is constantly teaching them something when she is with them. See, she's a great Grandma too.

Here she is holding Channing. Channing's middle name is Iris which is my Grandma's (my mom's, mom) name. I have such a great relationship with my Grandma and I had to pass her name on.




No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.