Anyway, Design mom, has encouraged many bloggers to host their own silent auctions to help go towards Stephanie & Christian Nielson's Recovery Fund. If you go to this link you can read more about what happened.
From going through my own tragedy, almost 4 years ago, with the loss of my 15 mth. old son, in an unexpected accident. We recieved a good amount of donations to help with Payton's hospital bills, funeral expenses, and all the other costs that came up at that time.
My heart went out to this family and the children. I hate when you hear about things like this, but I am so grateful that there are so many people willing to reach out and help someone in need. I can never tell everyone that helped us through those beginning stages, whether financially, emotionally, spiritually, and so on, how much they all meant to us and still mean to us. We will never forget all of them.
So, getting to the point of this post, I am auctioning...
ONE family session, (valued at $400)
- includes family group, individuals of kids, and some other groupings (kids together, parents together, etc.), this is for immediate families only
- 4x6 prints of everything from the session
- a high res. CD with all of the edited and ready to print pictures on it available for your personal use only.
Here is how the auction will work:
1. Place your bid by leaving a comment with your bid amount in the comment section on THIS post.
2. You may bid as many times as you want to keep the highest big.
3. Please place your bids in increments of $5.00
4. The auction will end at 10 pm MST on Sunday, August 31st. When the auction has closed, the winner will pay for this prize by paypal to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal account. The winner will then forward the PayPal receipt email to email@example.com and we will arrange the details of your session. If you need help please don't be afraid to ask.
6. If you currently have a session booked with me, you are able to use this towards your session payment, as long as it meets the amount you were planning on already paying for the session.
8. The person with the highest bid at 10 pm on Sunday, August 31st, will win.
Good luck, be generous, 100% of this will go towards Nie Nie's recovery fund.
Check out Nie Nie's blog, (Stephanie) and her outlook on life and motherhood is awesome. We need to pray for her and her hubby to recover and hopefully all of the money earned through all of these auction's taking place will help take care of their children and bills.
So all of you non-comment leavers out there, leave a comment, place a bid, or just say HI.