Monday, September 29, 2008

Layton & Parker

These two little guys have the best eyes and were pretty easy. There's always a first for everything and having a 6 month old fall asleep and let me get sleeping pictures of him has never happened before until now. That's right Parker is 6 months old and we wore him out, plus it was past his nap time, and he just zonked out, AND he let us do a few different sleeping shots.
Lance and Sally, thanks for making the drive to get these done of your boys. I hope you're as happy with them as I am.






Mom brought a cake for Layton who is turning 2 soon.



Probably the cutest Robin and Batman ever!!!
He's ready to save someone...

3 comments:

Lance and Sally Sagers said...

Amanda I love, love, LOVE the pictures. You did such a great job. Thanks so much.

The Bryan Family said...

Amanda, They rock. The first two are my fav. I also love the one with the two of them on the floor. Super cute.

Chanté said...

SOOO cute. I love them in their Halloween costumes. Layton is Zach's middle name! I want to name our boy (or girl) that!



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.