Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wilde

If I did Yoga more often this mama would be my teacher. I will say she's an awesome Yoga instructor and I really wish that I went more often, but I don't. But.... if I did she would be my teacher, I mean look at those legs. (Hopefully that doesn't embarrass you Yara but, I can only dream about my body being that tight one day)
Anyway, Indie (their little one) was not really diggin' all of my goofy things that usually work for most kids. But, we still got some great shots, somehow we always do. Brent is one of Jeremy's (my husband) best friends from High School. We go way back!











1 comment:

Yara said...

these pics are sooo cute!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.