Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Cards Part 1

Ok, so here's the deal. I have been so busy with life, photography, my kids, and everything else that we do everyday that I haven't been able to design any new Christmas cards for this year. I am going to try to get around to is this weekend, or I am going to buy some already made templates that I like. I just haven't decided which way I want to go with it yet.

I had big plans for doing some different cards this year, (bi-fold, tri-fold, front/back, etc.) but that hasn't and most likely isn't going to happen. So hopefully next year I'll get on top of things. For now here are a few of my last years designs and if any of you that I've done pictures for like any of these designs, let me know and we can change the wording, names, date, etc. To make it YOURS!

How it will work -
I'll put your pictures in that you choose from our photo session, you can have me put any text on it that you want, I make a copy for you and you go make copies to your hearts content.

These are all 5x7 sizes, which are .60 cents each at Kennys Photo (where I do pretty much all of my printing). They are just one sided and would be printed on regular photo paper. (envelopes are not included)

Contact me by phone or email if you are interested in any of these. Or wait until next week to see what else I've come up with or decided to do.

Thanks to all my clients for making me love what I do and for being patient with my crazy life!



2 comments:

Ashlee Raubach said...

Amanda- First of all, can I tell you how much I admire you for your strength, I just read your news article about Payton, as a mother of five, my heart goes out to you so much, I can not imagine the pain that you feel every single day. I admire so much that you are using your story to help save other kids lives! Thank you for sharing that. Your photography is looking so good! Your bridals are absolutely gorgeous! Great Work! PS..I still want to get together with Mandy, and all of the kids, hopefully life will slow down a little after the holidays and we can do that!

Iceman said...

That first Christmas card is so cute...wait a minute, it's my family.



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.