Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wes, Whitney, River, & Saylor

Two kids 2 and under!!! Does that say enough. These two little ones were just looking at me the whole shoot wondering who I was and why I was jumping up and down, making crazy noises, trying to get them to crack a smile. But... once again there are some great shots in the hundreds that we took. And you know me, I'm a sucker for the blank stare look anyway, I love it and both River and Saylor have the best eyes! Whitney I hope you like them and that these allow you to take a deep breath and say, "it WAS worth it"!!!







3 comments:

Chanté said...

She's my hero! Two kids under two. I'm tired just saying it! I love the whole family is wearing. Beautiful job, as usual!

Whitney Jensen said...

Thank you Amanda - I can't believe you got so many that I LOVE! We'll look forward to next year's shoot - don't avoid my calls now - surely my kids will act better a year from now!

Katrina Witt said...

They are wonderful!



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.