Monday, January 19, 2009

Jake

Here's a new nephew of mine. He is the first boy in this family with 3 older sisters. He was only a week old here and he is so BIG. My sister in law is only 5' 2" and is tiny. This little guy was 8 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches long. Don't ask me how she did it but she did! He is the best baby ever and sleeps so good at night. It's fair but it's not at the same time. (fair for her but not for the rest of us) I just wish all babies we're great sleepers right from the start.

Anyway, I think he is the cutest thing and I'm lucky that he lives right next door because I can go hold him whenever I want to help me hold off for a little longer. I need Beau to get a little bit older before we add to our family again since him and Bailey are so close.








No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.