Monday, January 19, 2009

Jyllian

This is my cute niece that lives in Florida and whenever they come in town I usually take family pictures of all of them. Since they do live in Florida and when they got here there was at least 2 feet of snow on the ground and it didn't stop for like 5 days straight, they decided to skip the family pictures and wait until summer.

So instead we decided to get some of this little cutie for her 3rd birthday. She usually isn't a big fan of the camera. (Last year all we got was pouts) But, finally I broke through to her and we had fun in the studio. It was just her and me, I told my sister in law to go out and let me work my magic. Well we got some, she wouldn't let me try too many things but we did great for the short time that Jyllian allowed me. This is one of the six babies that was born within 6 months of each other along with my Bailey. It's complete chaos (but also fun) when we have all of them together.





No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.