Thursday, April 16, 2009

Noah

This is another cute nephew of mine! There's a lot of them and the birthday season is starting so you'll be seeing a lot of my nieces and nephews on here. Noah is a month older than Beau and they are finally starting to play with each other and always get super excited to see each other. In the past Noah hasn't been the biggest fan of me taking his pictures. This time he did awesome and we got some of his cute little smile!


This is him trying to hold up two fingers! I asked him how old he was and this was his attempt... I love it!

3 comments:

missy said...

wow......adorable

Julie H. said...

That's my boy! I'm so glad we got some real smiles this time. Thank you so much--I love them.

Julie said...

I must say that this is the first time I have seen his smile:) So cute. You got lots of great ones.



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.