Sunday, June 7, 2009

Elisha - bridals

How fun would it be to get married a day apart from your sister and have a joint reception?!!  That's what Elisha and Kirstie are doing and I am the lucky one that gets to capture everything for them.  I had a great time shooting Elisha's bridals!  She is such a beautiful bride.  They decided that they wanted to do their pictures at La Caille and what a great choice, they can't go wrong there.  La Caille has so many places to shoot and I wish I had more time to do even more.  

It's late and I'm getting sleepy so I will only be posting Elisha's on here tonight.  I will do Kirstie's tomorrow night sometime.  I am trying to play catch up on my blog.  Seriously while I was resizing and getting them ready to put on here I almost forgot what I was doing it's been so long since I've blogged. 

Our vacation was great!  I wasn't quite ready to come back to real life yet, it's way too busy!  But I had to and I edited 5 shoots in a day and a half.  I can't say that I've done that before or that I ever want to do it again.  But, I can say it feels good to have all of those done. 







 

1 comment:

Liz said...

i just linked over from another photography and I love these, and love the teal bridge!! Great work
liz



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.