Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am so behind on posting right now and I will hopefully get caught up in the next week or so.  Right now I have more seniors, newborns, families, and brides to post.  But, as for now I am in California enjoying Disneyland and the beach with my family.  I will be back to normal life (well at least as normal as my life can get) early next week.

So to all of you that are waiting on your pictures they are coming, I haven't forgotten about you.  Thank you so much for being patient and allowing me to have a blast with my kiddos and my husband and some of his family.  We really are having so much fun and don't want it to end even though we know it will sooner than later.  

Be back soon!


No comments:



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.