Sunday, November 15, 2009

Joe, Mandi, & Emerson

So back in October I went out to Denver for about 5 days and did 5 shoots. It was crazy busy but I got all the shoots done and edited and left them there with the families. So it was pretty much a business trip with a "little" play!

I went out there to visit one of my good friends that I met over 9 years ago when I was a camp counselor in New York for a summer! Mandi and I hit it off right away and we have been close friends ever since. It's fun to keep in touch and visit each other now and then. They added Emme to their family just over a year ago and isn't she a doll! She has the cutest face and I love her big brown eyes. Here are a few that I took of their family while I was there. Hopefully I will get some of the other families on here sooner than later.






1 comment:

Andee said...

Super cute family and pictures!



Thanks for stopping by amanda peterson photography - blog! Here you will find pictures from recent sessions, and current news and updates. Feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.